Berry Global Payroll Administrator in EVANSVILLE, Indiana
At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry-leading talent of 46,000 global employees across more than 265 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey. For more information and to join our growing team, visit the Careers page of ourwebsite (https://www.berryglobal.com/en/careers) , or connect with us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/berryglobal) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/BerryGlobalInc) .
This position offers schedule flexibility and a competitive starting wage.
• Process multi-state payrolls timely and accurately
• Maintain wage withholding orders and applicable correspondence
• Understand and apply payroll tax laws and guidelines
• Process and submit direct deposit and positive pay files
• Assist with labor reporting and audit requirements
• Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment
• Prior experience with multi-state payrolls preferred
• Experience with payroll taxes and wage withholding orders a plus
• Applicable degree or certification preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. (https://careers-berryglobal.icims.com/jobs/19694/payroll-administrator/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-1834445335)
Job ID 2023-19694
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Location : Address PO BOX 959