Berry Global Production Operator- Airport Warehouse in EVANSVILLE, Indiana
Production Operator- Airport Warehouse
Job ID: 6351
Functional Area: MANUFACTURING
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Location: EVANSVILLE, IN (EVV)
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: Not Indicated
At Berry Global, we provide rewarding career opportunities at all levels and recognize that employee development is critical to our success. We maintain an internal training and developmental resource, Berry University, for the purpose of offering virtual and classroom courses that foster both professional and personal growth opportunities for all employees. At Berry Global, learning never ends, and this belief serves as a pathway for future growth and promotions.
*Berry Global currently has openings for Production Operators/Packers at the Airport Warehouse located near HWY 41 for full-time.**
Berry Global offers the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment for a company with a solid history of growth and expansion. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits program that includes profit-sharing and opportunities for advancement.
· Monitor and insure quality print including tape tests throughout production runs.
· Compare and approve print quality is within specified limits of the tri-fold color range.
· Calculate the number of parts needed to complete the order.
· Number labels on each order in sequence, beginning where the prior shift ended. If the order uses a lot number, lot numbers change at 7am and numbering begins with one and continues in sequential order until the order is completed.
· Place completed boxes on skids and individual parts in totes or on tray packs.
· Place product of poor quality in a scrap box or tote. Place SCRAP labels on all scrap containers. Products made of like materials are placed in the same box.
· Complete the corresponding paperwork for each order.
· Maintain and enforce all company safety, environment and Department of Health requirements
· Communicate with operators taking over your machine any quality issues you have encountered throughout the shift or customer specifications on the current order.
· Notify pressmen of any print quality concerns regarding product.
· Stamp completed boxes with date, shift, and clock #.
· Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
· Place labels on each box after the box has been completely filled.
Compensation Package includes:
Competitive base salary
Employee Referral Program
Short and Long Term Disability
Group Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
If you are interested in joining an exciting, innovative, and growing organization, please apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.